Behavioral Health Specialist
*YNHS is offering a $5,000 recruitment bonus for these positions*
This job requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Who We Are:
Established in 1975, Non-Profit Yakima Neighborhood Health Services serves patients in the areas of Behavioral Health, Family Dentistry, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Primary Care, Pediatrics, Vision Care and Pharmacy. Our mission is to provide affordable, accessible, quality health care, promote learning opportunities for students of health professions, end homelessness and improve quality of life in our communities.
Yakima Neighborhood Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in the workplace and are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Why Work at Yakima Neighborhood Health Services?
- We were the first Health Center in the state to achieve the highest level of recognition possible as a Patient-Centered Medical Home and we are accredited by the Joint Commission.
- We are guided by Organizational Values of Commitment, Professionalism, Quality/Excellence and Compassion.
- We take care of our employees with Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, PTO, 9 Paid Holidays and access to Fitness Centers.
- $1000 signing bonus.
- This position is eligible for state and federal loan repayment.
Our Ideal Candidate: Requires great flexibility and team-oriented approaches. This exciting position provides full scope counseling services to support a diverse population and coordinate care for multi-issue clients.
Some technical requirements for this position are:
- Must be licensed in the state of Washington as a Psychologist, Social Worker, Mental Health Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist. Associates eligible, supervision provided.
- Convenient if bilingual in English/Spanish, and/or ability to sign.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check / sanction check in relation to the position applied for.
Behavioral Health Specialist for Integrated Primary Care Community Health Center practice. This person provides team-based care alongside primary care providers, nurses, MAs, dietitians, care coordinators, pharmacists, and outreach workers; experience or knowledge/support in CBT, brief therapy, harm reduction; works with low income populations including MSFW, homeless, LGBTQ youth, this role may be included in clinic, supportive housing, and street visits – scheduled and unscheduled. Requires great flexibility and team-oriented approaches. This exciting position provides full scope counseling services to support a diverse population and coordinate care for multi-issue clients.