Residential Live-In Manager
COVID-19 vaccine required for this position.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30- 5pm. Weekend Rotation- 1 weekend every other month, flexing 2 days during the week.
Location: Yakima, WA
Who We Are:
Established in 1975, Non-Profit Yakima Neighborhood Health Services serves patients in the areas of Behavioral Health, Family Dentistry, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Primary Care, Pediatrics, Vision Care and Pharmacy. Our mission is to provide affordable, accessible, quality health care, promote learning opportunities for students of health professions, end homelessness and improve quality of life in our communities.
Yakima Neighborhood Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in the workplace and are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Why Work at Yakima Neighborhood Health Services?
YNHS offers great compensation for this position, with starting wage of $18-$20.70 an hour, along with high value benefits of employer provided medical, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement insurances. To support our team, we also provide 10 paid holidays, flexible amounts of paid leave and/or cash out options, and retention bonuses to reward commitment to our mission.
Our Ideal Candidate: We are looking for a candidate that has a passion to work with individuals who are homeless or in transitional housing The technical qualifications are:
- High school diploma or GED and at least one-year experience in residential property management.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Must understand homelessness and working with clients from diverse backgrounds including but not limited to economical disadvantages, homelessness, mental illness and/or chemical dependency.
- Residential property management experience desirable.
- Candidate has not been sanction or excluded from participation in federal or state healthcare programs by federal or state healthcare programs by a federal or state law enforcement, regulatory, or licensing agency.
Day to Day:
- Manage basic day-to-day operations.
- Maintain order and communication/enforce agency rules and policies.
- Take responsibility for decision-making in crisis situations, including calling police and other emergency services.
- Ensure adequate logging of activities/concerns during shift.
- Brief staff regarding significant occurrences, potential problems and client needs.
- Continuous coverage of all areas of shelter during shift.
- Interact with residents.
- Maintain safety and security by monitoring all general access areas and enforcing project rules.
Assist with other property management functions as assigned by the Homeless Services Director.